JavaScript is Required
Union Ministries
1. Eco-Sensitive Zone clearance
2. Tree cutting permission
3. Grant of Working permission by forest Department
4. Approval for private railways siding construction
5. Industrial License Permission
6. Road Crossing of Pipelines/Transmission lines
7. Grant of Right of Way
8. Shifting of Utilities
State Governments
1. Land Acquisition issues such as Government Notifications/Disbursement of Compensation, transfer of title and handing over of possession etc
2. Removal of encroachment
3. Relief and Rehabilitation plan
4. Certificate under Forest Rights Act
5. Power and Water supply
6. Consent to establish and operate from State Pollution Control Board.
7. Transfer of Government Land
8. Law and Order issues
9. Right of Way permission
Go to Navigation